Thursday, June 21, 2012

Favorite Places on Del Mar

This is one of my favorite places on Del Mar.

 This is Gracie who inspired The Three Dog Bakery above all the treats.

 This is brandy wishing for and sniffing bones she can't have.
 Ahh,Brandy happy to be at The Three Dog Bakery in the cone of shame.  (She's in the cone because she has an ear infection)
 Claire (brown hair),Lindsay(blond hair),and Brandy.  Claire and her husband Matt own The Three Dog Bakery.
Toys!


"Hey, I'm not leaving without my treats!"

 

Mmm,homemade treats! Only the best for your dog.
Matt and Claire have several amazing huskies.
Starting here with Bacon there's a line that goes down of dogs that need adopting.





Yummmmmm........!
"See I knew I would get my treats."

4 comments:

  1. Corey
    You did such a great job on your first posting. I really like the swimming fishes.
    I am so proud of you,
    Love,
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corey - what a cool blog! I can't wait to read more about your adventures and see what you think about things
    Love you,
    Shawnie

    ReplyDelete